Saturday, April 17, 2010

Working Saturday

I really am so tired of the night sweats I get. No matter what I do they dont stop. Its hard to get a full night of sleep . So when it comes time to get up I have a hard time since Ive tossed and turned all night. Last night was no different, but since its my weekend to work I had no choice. I got up took both dogs out and then showered and went on my way. Stopped at Wawa for a bagel and coffee but they only had plain bagels.Not what I wanted so I opted for something else. Not much going on a work which is not good when your in sales but I will hope for a better day. Ive had cramps and a headache all day but I made it through. Got home and we went to Home Depot to look at bath tubs since our disaster the other night. Found 1 we like now just have to get it. Did some more errands and took Tyson to the pet store and he was so funny. Barking whole time. We got him a HUGE bone since all he does is eat my shoes and today the bathroom rug. he was trying to run in the store but just slipped all over the place. Hilarious!! So now i sit here at 10 pm ready to go to bed while the kids watch Julie and Julia.Got my stickers,folders and pins today which was exciting. But its time for bed. nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment