Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you ever?

Do you ever get the feeling that you want to cry? No apparent reason why just this feeling of sadness. You cant control these feelings they just come over you like a truck. you get grumpy and moody just over something someone might have said that normally wouldnt have any effect on you. But no not today. Today is the day I am moody and tired. I did alot today and pushed myself when i have been so dizzy. I slept for 12 hrs and once i could get up I got moving, slowly but moving. I got my new glasses today and actually wearing them. took awhile to get used to them where they wouldnt hurt or make myself more dizzy. i cant wait to get this fixed I know its just my ear but the ENT is such a jerk and doesnt want to think that. Had the blood work done today. i hurt. for some reason the chick was struggling finding my vein then moved the needle in my arm , i know that is gonna bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment