Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthday/Earth Day!

Had a crazy week. Been getting these dizzy spells that dr doesnt exactly know what it is. Causes blurred vision. Going for an MRI tomorrow. I believe its has to do with my ear. Ive had issues with my right ear for yrs. Feels full. Ive had swimmers ear in the winter and just always have issues. ENT says its because of my tmj but i think thats bull. Went for eye exam today to make sure everything was ok on that front and it is. except having to buy new glasses.Been slow on my Dove business. I try to market everyday but I am struggling getting bookings. I have to think of different things to do. I think I am just so stressed at my full time job. My boss does things so different than I prefer. she thinks she does things to motivate but i feel she just puts us down. I hate when you look for examples on how to do things and you get told we just did it.sorry that doesnt help me. The boys have a trip tomorrow to Virginia Beach for chorus. They are excited. there is so much going on its hard to keep my life in check. Dr apts, work, emails,dogs, kids, bills,husband, keep it all together is crazy. I will do my best and try not to stress! Yea right easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment