Monday, April 26, 2010
Dizzy life I Lead
Wow this vertigo is so for the dogs. I get so warn out from the constant dizzy spells. I try to get on with my usual day to day things like work but focusing is so difficult. I am trying to act like things are ok but all in all they arent. i truly hope that this is just because of my allergies are so bad this year. kinda scared to get the MRI results back. So much stress right now i cant help it, work is so stressful. Retail banking is so much pressure and I can usually handle it pretty well but with all the extra things going on its getting to much. Dr offered to take me out of work for a bit and I really thought about it which the old me would have never done. Jason's liver passed the Germany test so now he has to go for a biopsy and then final review with the drs panel if that goes well they will schedule the surgery. Crazy! Its such a good thing he is doing and I cant believe he isnt scared. I cant think to much about it or i will get to scared. Just have to cross that bridge when we get there. Getting some good leads with DCD just really need some parties. Looks like i will have 2 vendor events in May so they will probably generate some parties. hopefully, well i could start my rant on the kids but my eyes wont handle it. til next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment